Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC)
The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) is a heating-based program which can help low income households with a portion of their energy bills.
- You can apply by printing an application from the MVAC website https://www.mnvac.org/ or by calling MVAC to request an application
- Completed applications and supporting documents can be dropped off at your local MVAC office location
- For general questions please call MVAC at (800) 767-7139 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
MVAC County Office Information
1618 S. Broadway
New Ulm, MN 56073
706 N. Victory Drive.
Mankato, MN 56001
600 S. 5th St.
St. Peter, MN 56082
110 6th St.
PO Box 87
Gaylord, MN 55334
705 2nd Ave. S.
St. James, MN 56081
United Community Action Partnership
Energy Assistance programs for Cottonwood, Redwood, and Renville county residents is administered through United Community Action Partnership.
- An application must be completed in order to receive Energy Assistance. Applications can be downloaded by clicking on the correct link below
- UCAP Application (English)
- UCAP Application (Spanish)
- Once an application is complete it can be dropped off at any of their locations of mailed to: United Community Action Partnership, Willmar Office, PO Box 1359, Willmar, MN 56201