Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC)
The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) is a heating-based program which can help low income households with a portion of their energy bills.
- You can apply by printing an application from the MVAC website https://www.mnvac.org/ or by calling MVAC to request an application
- Completed applications and supporting documents can be dropped off at your local MVAC office location
- For general questions please call MVAC at (800) 767-7139 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
MVAC County Office Information
1618 S. Broadway
New Ulm, MN 56073
706 N. Victory Drive.
Mankato, MN 56001
600 S. 5th St.
St. Peter, MN 56082
110 6th St.
PO Box 87
Gaylord, MN 55334
705 2nd Ave. S.
St. James, MN 56081
United Community Action Partnership
Energy Assistance programs for Cottonwood, Redwood, and Renville county residents is administered through United Community Action Partnership.
- An application must be completed in order to receive Energy Assistance. Applications can be downloaded by clicking on the correct link below
- UCAP Application (English)
- UCAP Application (Spanish)
- Once an application is complete it can be dropped off at any of their locations of mailed to: United Community Action Partnership, Willmar Office, PO Box 1359, Willmar, MN 56201
United Community Action Partnership Office Information
1400 S. Saratoga St.
Marshall, MN 56258
164 East 2nd St.
PO Box 172
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
520 Chandler Ave. - Room 256
Glencoe, MN 55336
6 Clever Things You Can Do with a Smart Plug
Whether you're a smart device expert or a home automation newbie, smart plugs are a great addition that can make your home more efficient.
How to Boost Your Bottom Line Using Energy Efficiency
Money saved from energy efficiency can directly impact your bottom line. Efficiency improvements can reduce your operating costs, lower your energy bills and increase profits. Isn't it time you started investing in energy efficiency?
Holiday Season: 12 Days of Energy Savings
Celebrate the holidays with lower energy bills using these 12 cost-saving tips.
Going Electric at Home: Home Heating
Home electrification is the future. How we heat our homes will change for the better with highly efficient heat pump technology.