MEMBERS INVITED TO JUNE 25 ANNUAL MEETING
All Brown County REA members are invited and encouraged to attend the reconvened 83rd Annual Meeting on June 25, 2020 in the headquarters parking lot at 24386 State Highway 4, Sleepy Eye, for the purpose of director elections and a brief business meeting. Voting for Directors in District 2, 3, & 8 will take place from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Instructions for those who plan to attend::
- Enter through south driveway only; other entrances will be blocked.
- Stop and registration point where you will register, pick up ballot and attendance gift.
- Complete and return the ballot and depart, beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- Those planning to stay for the 6:00 p.m. business meeting should keep the ballot and will be directed to park in the lot south of the auditorium.
- All attendees are to remain in their vehicles. Listen to radio broadcast of the meeting on FM 89.1.
- No meal will be served. However, each attending member account will receive a Sleepy Eye Chamber gift certificate to use toward a meal or other purchase at participating business. No prize drawings will be held.
Please watch for and follow signage to guide you through the voting and parking process.
Take a virtual look annual meeting by clicking the links below:
2020 Director Candidate Profiles
2019 Youth Tour winner
2020 Round Up Scholarship winners