If you're interested in wind energy, check out these websites:
- American Wind Energy Association
- Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Minnesotans for an Energy Efficient Economy
- The National Wind Coordinating Committee
- National Wind Technology Center
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Windpower Monthly news magazine
- Wind Powering America
- Great River Energy's Wellspring program
Wind power is growing in Minnesota!
For planet's sake...buy green energy from your electric cooperative
Show your support for green energy. Sign up for the cooperative's Wellspring Wind Energy program. Buy wind energy in 100 kilowatt-hour blocks. Each block of wind energy costs about 51 cents more a month on your electric bill. Sign up for one block or several blocks. It's a one-year commitment. For every three 100 kilowatt-hour blocks it is the equivalent of planting an acre of forest.
* Call or e-mail your cooperative to check the current pricing for Wellspring pricing.